Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Nasa Pics

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Takamii, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Amazing pictures mate. Saved a few for Desktop Backgrounds (y)
    I'd still accept a 1-way ticket to the moon, if it was on offer. This is the 'be all end all' for me.
  2. Shiny perdy.
  3. Loved them
  4. brilliant!
  5. Great pics!
  6. Nice pics.
  7. all the people look like ants
  8. Awesome!
  9. That photo of the Aurora Borealis over the north sea looks pretty special. I'd never have guessed it would be bright enough to stand the contrast with city lights. I wonder how many of these are dependent on clear, clear skys and how often they have the opportunity to snap some of these pics...

Thanks for the link ML.
  10. Nice find...In my past life the guys I was flying with chased a sunset for three hours..that was pretty cool.Flying high enough to see the curvature of the earth,the blue sky turning more black than blue and stars shine in the daylight is something very special.
    Seeing images from space reminds me of how insignificant our problems are. I guess that's why I love flying,for a short time you get a God's eye perspective of the world...plus you are immune from the rest of the trivialities of everyday life.

11. Amen, brother !
    I find I change ; feel depressed, whenever I'm on terra firma too long. It is indeed refreshing in a sense, being so far away from home ; so far above the rest of the world ; so far from everyday stresses.

12. Big beautiful world, top pics
  13. The world is an amazing place!

Well said Rabbito, we are mere mortals and our lifes will soon come to an end but people cling on to this world like they are never going to leave it then have all sorts of problems. Life is like a house with 2 doors, we enter from the front and exit from the rear. At this point in time we are in the house but don't know when our exit will be. Life's too short, make the most of it and enjoy it while you can.
  14. The pics make a mockery of the flat earthists.
  15. Nope. The pictures were photoshopped[-(

16. I love pics of earth at night, the most spectacular images