Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

N/A | National naked bike mirrors

Discussion in 'Wanted' at netrider.net.au started by Rip, May 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Per title, I'm chasing a cheap pair of mirrors to suit a naked bike. The suzuki factory effort broke off in my hand - I suspect it was made from biscuit.

I'm just after standard items - I split too much for bar ends to work and have had bad experiences with cheapy ebay parts out of hong kong.

2.  Top
  3. Yeah I've got some tear drop black aftermarket mirrors I can sell you. I'm actually trying to find some square chrome ones. I particularly like the hornet 600 ones.

4. Thanks for the offer, but I picked up a second hand set of MT01 mirrors from a wreckers.

Those barracuda mirrors like nice, but still a bit more than I wanted to pay. That left me with cheap chinese aftermarket (which vibrate to bits), generic mirrors from a dealer (which I've tried in the past and aren't much better, and ugly to boot) or second hand.

5. Which wrecker do you use? The guy at the wreckers on silverwater road is a bit... um... weird...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.