Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Nail in rear Tyer Mill Park

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Bastet, May 26, 2005.

1. Hi I was :shock: to be unable to find anyone to repair my rear tyer in Mill Park area Any suggestions ??
    Please also How long can I ride around on it ? as I have to ride to to the City every day (Not really near Peter Stevens) and goto work AH as well. I'm losing about 2 psi over night Thanks . I have a Triumph TT600

2. Go to somewhere like Autobarn and get yourself a tyre repair kit. I had a screw in the tyre the other week and used on of those plug kits to fix it. Worked a treat too. Cost me $20 and has about 6 or so plugs in it. Easy to do too.
  3. I've used the plugs to get myself to the bike shop, when I could, for a professional repair.
  4. Dons Motorcycles in Buch Street(Ave maybe) Epping can do it, easiest if you can pull the wheel off.
  5. Thanks Heaps for the Info !!! Great help :)
  6. Take it trevor thomas at acessaride
    Plenty road mill park , near the Swimming pool , just prior to heading in to south morang 94364499

or KJ thomas whittlesea

gassits in Fairfield , station street , next to the railway line
  7. I have been told and I don't know if it is true but it is iligal to use a screw type plug on a motorbike tyre... I use the mashroom type... I bought 6 for $12 from my local tyre joint and a bottle of glue that should last me for ever... I think a pack of 30 or 40 if you buy derectly from TipTop is way cheeper...