Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Nadeen (Nugzy) Moves onto her P's :-)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by VTRBob, Nov 16, 2006.

1. I'll let her fill in the details when she calms down :wink:

But she went for her P's today at Ride Tek and passed with flying colours :cool:

So congratulations my dear :wink: :twisted:

:applause: :applause: :biker: :applause: :applause:
  2. :applause: :applause: :applause:

Yay Nugzy!!!!!!

On ya chicki!!!!!

Not long now and you can claim the Storm....... :bolt:

(Whoops, did I say that out loud??? Carn Bob, you'd love Nugzy to be on that big bad boy that's just sitting in the shed..... :rofl: :demon: )
  3. Well done Nadeen. :dance: :dance: :dance: :roses: :roses: :roses: :dance: :dance: :dance:
  4. :woot: Congrats Nadeen.

\:D/ :dance:
  5. :beer:

Congrats Nadeen.. Even more to celebrate now! :wink:
  6. :woot: :woot: :woot: :roses: :roses: :roses: :beer: :beer: :dance: :dance:
    Congrats Nadeen. 12 Months to go till that bigger bike ;)
  7. Congratulations Nadeen!!!
  8. bout bloody time !!!!!
    well done :biker:
  9. :WStupid:

Woohoo!! Congrats Nadeen!! :applause: :applause: \:D/ :dance: :dance:
  10. Congrats Nadeen!!! That's fantastic news!!!

11. congrats :D
  12. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Only 12 months til you can ride a 675 :wink:
  13. Well done Nadeen :cool: only a year to go \:D/
  14. Hi Guyz,

Whoohoo, finally made the time to go for it!! The Instructor I had was a funny little Irish guy named Peter who kept cracking blonde jokes & made the day a whole lot of fun. I learn't more on Thursday than I did going for my L's but something is seriously wrong, because I think they have the whole thing ars about!! I believe all this, should have been learnt going for your L's, so that you are full of information before going out to play in traffic!! :roll:

Anyway, Just wanted to say a "BIG THANK YOU" to everyone for all your sentiments & good wishes. :grin:

Don't have to wait the 12 mths Deb, As soon as we move to Coffs I am on a full License..Whoohoo!! :LOL:
    My only problem now, would be finding a sports bike that I can actually reach the ground on!! :evil: