Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

n00b from Toowoomba!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by penno2, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Actually I got a few posts, and now just found the Welcome Lounge. Ah well, better late than never hey.

Been riding for quite some time (off n on, mostly off). Started with an RD350LC (oh yeah), went to an RZ250, GS850G, and to my current bike a 1250 bandit. Went new for the first time. The givi offer was what swung it. $1500 worth of luggage for "free" sounds like a deal to me!

Got a nice bunch of friends to ride with, finding lots of nice roads around the place, and it's really all good. :) Love these forums too. Looking for an "advanced" course to go along to. This Stay Upright one looks the go. Anyone done it?

anyways, guess that's about it! :grin:
  2. Welcome penno
    I was just on the stay upright course website checking it out. I haven't done it but it looks good
  3. My friend did the stay upright course and loved it. Highly recommended by him.

Welcome Penno :D
  4. Welcome to NR. Good to see another "local" on board! :grin:
  5. Welcome Penno,
    My other half works in Toowoomba and rides a bandit, so you must be a "good" guy :wink:
  6. thanks guys.

Think i'm just about convinced about the course. Might hit it in the next coupla months.

Oh, the *best*! hehe (c:
  7. Welcome to NR.. :grin: