Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

n00b BNE Northside

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by ruddiger, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Hey all.

Figured i would start on the forums with a quick intorduction.

27, Male, Brisbane Northside.

I signed up here after getting my first bike (an 07 Kawasaki GPX250r) in November and so far the forums have proved a veritable treasure trove of information.

Getting my bike licence and the subsequent bike had been on my bucket list for many years and i finally got around to ticking it off the list. So far it hasnt disappointed..... not even for a second. The original plan was to use it as a weekend toy but that may change if i continue to enjoy my time riding as much as i currently do.

I progress to my unrestricted licence in late January and am looking forward to searching for a new bike.
  2. Congratulations, welcome to the Brisbane Netrider community (there are a few people here from other states, too).
  3. Welcome to NR.
  4. Yay for more Queenslanders! Nice choice in first bike. What are you thinking of upgrading too?
  5. Thanks for the welcome guys.

My first bike choice ended up coming down to the GPX250R and the VTR250. I ended up finding a GPX at a great price first and the rest is history.

Next bike will likely be a 600 of some variety that i will hold on to for a while.

Daytona 675

I am even still considering a CB400 as it was so comfy when i was LAMS bike hunting. Advice is always appreciated far the list above or any alternatives.
  6. I'm partial to the GSXR since I enjoy mine abit, the CBR's are really nice too. Definitely ride and sit on as many as you can to figure out what you like best. :)
    bout friggin time we got more northsiders
    just about everyone here is a dirty southsider

except jem^^ she's a bloody BUSHY!!!!!!!!
  8. I read that as "she's bloody bushy"... Bahaha. Terrible.
  9. Would it help if I had a shower?

Personally I don't mind if you're from the north or south, as long as you don't drive a car...
  10. my daily hack is a 10 ton truck with the occasionally addition of an 8 ton trailer

worst nightmare?? no, you're awake for this