Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

N*A*M's F4i stunt weapon: stock to stunter in 5 hours.

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by Loz, Dec 3, 2007.

1. It's been a long time coming, but I've finally written up the process of changing Nam's bike from a pristine secondhand CBR600F4i into a badass stunt beast.

I remember when I brought his old F2 down to a Saturday coffee night, people were fascinated by the mods that made it a stunter - so here's the full stock to stunter conversion process, with step by step pics and an idea of why each bit's useful.

http://www.thebikergene.com/custom-bikes/cbr600f4i-conversion-stock-to-stunter-in-5-hours/

Please hoping you to enjoy. There's a cool timelapse video of the whole process out there somewhere too... Nam?

2. Great work, that's a lot of work done in 5 hours.

3. Nice going!

4. Good read :) Maybe pop it in room 39?

5. That was fast change over. But I have to ask, whats with the extra lever on the left side?

6. rear brake

7.  Top
  8. Top report and pics :cool:

Shame about hammering the dent in the tank :cry:

9.  Top
  10. thats awsome!!

11. Nice work Loz.
    Its amazing what can be done in 5 hours when you know what you are doing. :cool:

12. Great work guys and a terrific read Loz.

13. I like.

Well written AND it's interesting!

14. Cheers lads!

I got pulled up by my great uncle at a family dinner last night. It wasn't behind the pub, it was on the football ground, and it wasn't a Beezer, it was a matchless. But he was very chuffed to get a mention!