Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

MythBusters - Do Pretty Girls Fart?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by 2wheelsagain, Jun 9, 2007.

1. #1 2wheelsagain, Jun 9, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. My mrs does

So yes, they do!
  3. Mate, you're in big trouble now :LOL:

Mine just blames the dog :?
  4. Nup, doona goes up like a marquee and is acknowledged.

I launched the colon cough to wake the dead the other night and she reciprocates at ungodly hours.

No denial here
  5. My kids in Thomastown said they heard a strange noise the other night. I wonder..........................
  6. Oh ayup

That be she!!!!!!!!

You woulda heard mine from Sale!!

Hey, we drove to Golden Beach last summer - what the f$%^ is that stink from Trafalger to GB behind the air force base??????
  7. That would be the open outfall sewer (yes Gippsland is a dumping ground) and the Gippsland Water Waste "Treatment" Farm near the bombing range. The sewer goes out to sea at Delray Beach near camp site 6 if you were camping along the coast. Thats right, this first world country still dumps sewerge and industrial waste along the pristine 90 mile beach!
  8. hehe that myth is busted.... and while were at it why the heck do they smell so rotten? :LOL:
  9. Sorry to revive this thread, but to my knowledge, Australia is not a first world country? We just have high living standards.
  10. [​IMG]
    So where would you put us?
  11. perhaps :google: will help you out