Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by Clarkixlc, Jul 25, 2012.

1. So i thought i posted here but guess not...My previous rides where a gs500 and gsxr750 now i have a 05 zrx1200r and love it.

photos are from when i got it to just the other day, dont have many but yeh.

mods done by me are bar end mirrors, cut rear fender, renthal ultra lows and mini indicators, previous owner chucked on a micron bolt on pipe.

still wanna do a few more things like sort the suspension and brakes, full kerker system, maybe some cams ect and then just enjoy it to hoon about on and save for a zx14 stable mate :)

Attached Files:

2. I've always been a fan of the ZRX, but those mods make it look even better.

Nice work :)
  3. Why on earth on a big naked bike is it necessary to hack off the rear guard?
  4. thanks JD, and hornet because it is my personal choice, i didnt like the size of the rear fender and like the look shorter i will be getting a tail tidy eventually.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Love these bikes! I think they will be worth a fair bit one day, hold onto it!!!

Ken Wooten had a smick one.