Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My Z750 :)

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Lizzy, Aug 4, 2006.

1. On Tuesday I picked up my 05 Z750 :) WOOO HOOOOO
    For 4 years I have been dreaming of owning one and never thought the day would come, that one would be sitting in our shed :)

I have been glued to the seat ever since lol.. The bike is GREAT!! I can't say enough good things about it :) It corners like a dream. The power is so smooth, not snatchy... and the brakes are GREAT!! Nice stoppies lol

http://web.aanet.com.au/csls22/z750/Lisa Chris and Dulce.jpg
    http://web.aanet.com.au/csls22/z750/dulce l1.jpg
    http://web.aanet.com.au/csls22/z750/dulce r.jpg

Thanks ,
  2. I love it when a chick gets naked! :)

Sweet looking bike, I bet she's loads of fun to ride!

Congrats on the new purchase!
  3. Sweet! New or second-hand?

Edit: Oops, 05... must be second hand then. I really should pay more attention to text, but I skipped straight to the pictures :)
  4. I love that about Kawasaki fours, smooth, linear power delivery. And very forgiving, they'll pull well from low revs.
    Kawasaki are the king of nakeds, they perfected them 30 years ago!

Regards, Andrew.
  5. Yeh it is second hand.. But it is still under warrenty :) :) :) :)
  6. wow, i like
  7. Congrats Lizzy .. enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin: :grin:
  8. Looks just magic in black, no wonder you've got that million-dollar smile :grin:
  9. So you are now a member of the 'Z' squad. Stunning bike! I love the look of it. Congrats and enjoy!
  10. Congrats lizzy - i've got 6 months to go on restrictions but seriously want the z750.
  11. that's a BEAUTIFUL looking bike!
  12. Black definitely suits the bike. Congratulations! :grin:
  13. I was looking at these as an upgrade, if I'd found one in my price range I would've jumped on it.
  14. Lovely bike.
  15. hi lizzy- congrats on the bike!!
    For sure i'm tossing up between the z750 or z1000 for my first real bike!

The zeds look sweet in black, best colour by far I reckon.

Looks even better with the engine covers and grey parts painted black and the rear seat cowl looks cool too.

I've read on a few forums the rear shock from a zx636 will pretty much just bolt right on to the zeds as well, and you can get them pretty cheap on ebay!
    Might be worth a look if you find the current one a bit crap down the track.

have fun on the new beasty :grin:
  16. nice one dude! the longer you get to play on it the more fun you'll have, mmmm zed power. :grin: once you have the confidence to slip the clutch out at high revs from the lights and race away you'll be in heaven, the stock can sounds awesome! :woot:

looks mean in black too, i like.
  17. Oh trust me I've already done that :) This isn't the first bigger cc bike I have ridden :) I find it better than the R1 :)

Sweet sweet bike

I have a few mods in mind :)
    I just got to save the $$$$$$ back up lol
  18. Hey Lizzy, I got my bellypan today so I can show you that to add to your list of mods :)

Catchya soon :)

Thes bikes are so much fun modding :)
  19. Nice bike Lizzy. Congrats! It showed from the photo that you are having a ball with the new Z. :applause:

Sorry but why do you consider the TRX850 a lesser beast than the Z, if I may ask?