Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

my wheel chair got stollen

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by D Stump, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. was it you micky? hmm?

since moving house i cannot get in and out in chair so i have a hire chair in, use crutches to get out and my other chair in the car hole [more of a car port]

the arses!
  2. That's horrible! :eek:
  3. Not good to hear :evil:

But on a lighter note.. I'd be checking your local Subway and Coles deli staff for clues :LOL: :LOL: :p :LOL: :LOL:
  4. There's your culprit

5. hahahahahhahahaa

Those bloody trolley collectors are indiscriminate ;)
  6. bwahahahaha. Thats quite funny VTR.

That sux jax. :cry:
  7. I think it was more because Stump had posted a while back about how she was a bit snappy towards the guy behind the deli counter at coles (about some prawns if i recall correctly) and also a subway staff member about something else. Maybe they retaliated.
  8. That sucks :shock:

Mcbigg.. the saying is may he who has never sinned cast the first stone? Or something like that anyway.
  9. Not good!

However if you can get hold of Episode 6 of Season 2 of The IT Crowd, which is loosely based around the same thing you might get a laugh out of it.
  10. I was thinking the exact same thing as I saw the thread title in the new post list. What a great show.
  11. There are some absolutely shitful people on this planet.
    sorry to hear stumpy
  12. That really sucks. Hope they get involved in a high speed wheelchair accident....
  13. I wasn't casting stones, if that's what you're getting at...?

I was just steering Vic in the right direction with regards to VTRBob's post, and why he had suggested those staff as possible suspects.

By the way, I too am shocked and horrified by the theft, and hope that it is returned undamaged and quickly.
  14. Be careful D. They could be coming after your crutches in the near future.
  15. A wheelchair stollen? That's nearly as bad as a wheelchair being stolen, Jax :LOL:.
  16. It's stolen? or did you mean SWOLLEN? :p
  17. Nah MG I think she meant the wheelchair ducked out to fetch a seasonal German cake ;).
  18. No disk-lock?
  19. Stealing a wheel chair? :mad:

That's totally arrrggghhh I don't have words.

Sorry :cry:
  20. Ooops..

Who would ya knock off a f*cken wheelchair for crying out loud? :evil:

Thats just fugged. :shock:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.