Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My VTR250 is lighter & faster and this without modificat

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Bigchief, Mar 11, 2009.

1. I got my unrestricted licence today!! :LOL: I have been grinning all day like a naughty school boy :grin:

Did I hear someone say....XJ6S Diversion...VFR800....F800ST... :p

2. Re: My VTR250 is lighter & faster and this without modif

Yes, it was me :wink:

And congrats.
  3. Thought you were going to say you went on a diet or something. :p

I can't think how many times I've listened to guys bulging out of their leathers who talk about shaving a few kilograms off with a 2000 aftermarket exhaust.. hehe.. :p
  4. Cheers Guys.

Yeah, all I hear are good things about the VFR800...think I need to go book a test ride :LOL:
  5. Test ride the F800ST as well if yuu are looking for a sports tourer. I've had mine for nearly a year and have 13000 trouble free kms under the belt. Plenty of performance - unless you compare it with litre sports bikes; good riding position if, like me, your back is a bit stuffed; great fuel economy and a luggage system that can be fitted and removed in seconds and doesn't look like it belongs on a tractor :!:
  6. Congrats.

Trust me the grin will only get bigger :grin:

I remember the first time I rode a 250 and thinking ,"My god this thing is powerful". When I jumped onto my 2nd bike a ZX6r I had exactly the same feeling again, "Sh*t this thing is quick".