Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My V-Star

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by madsam31, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Hey all, i just picked up this little beauty, and am now ready to fully join the netrider community =D

What do you all think of my first bike, XVS 650A, on which i will be doing my L's and P's?

2004 model, she's scratch free, only done 28 000k's, and only two previous owners.

Attached Files:

2. I've always loved the look of the V-Star; it's a very 'together' design, if you know what I mean

Welcome to the riding side of Netrider :)
  3. top stuff bro I really like your bike.......where in sydney?
  4. Is V-Star, is GOOOOD! :)

Nice ride - Sissy bar looks good on it. Might need to get me one of them so I can put a bag on it instead of wearing that stupid blue backpack of mine!
  5. It's a great bike mate, nice and comfortable. You will enjoy riding it. I've got the Classic.

6. Is black is GOOOOD!
  7. Cheers guys, i got into it through the virago, looking at that, then finding this one. It's significantly more manly, albeit for three times the price, but it's all good.

I'm up hornsby way, there any other riders up that way around these forum?

Not so sure about the sissybar though, rusti, it kinda distracts from the smooth finish of the bike, especially without a second rider on the back. But it's easily interchangeable, so if i need to carry stuff i can easily remount it