Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My son's first wheelie at age 9.

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by rourkster, Aug 25, 2006.

1.  Top
  2. Yeaaa!

Thats awesome, send him my congrats!
    And hats off to you for capturing the moment.

Cheers,

Mo

3. Bloody legend!

4. Awsome :shock: , wish my daddy taught me how to do that.

5.  Top
  6. You bloody ripper. Well done Liam very impressive. Now you just have to teach your old man how to do it.
    Maybe we need to get you a sign in for this site and get you riding with us. See if we can keep up.
    Good work.
    Hope you've added these to the bucket Si

7. Thats fantastic :dance:
    Now get him to start practising downhill :grin:

8. Did I see Loz in the background giving him a few pointers? :grin:

G

9. what a little champion!!!!! :cool:

10. What a dude!

What sort of bike is it?

11. a legend in the making there.
    what a lucky kid getting to ride motorbikes!!!

12. Thats awsome simon can tell he will be a real rider and probably on a Honda gee its early to be doing things better than his Dad but I guess thats how it goes when your too busy to come on rides...... well done I would be so proud of my son if he did that ...... if I had one~~~~~

13. It's ok Brad I will bare your children.

I think he has already shown good talent for his age and God willing will have the common sense to go with it.

So why would you suggest he would buy a bloody Honda??

14. Better not be, or he'll stack it for sure! :p :LOL:

15. It's a 1979 Yamaha MX GTB80 that I picked up off eBay 2 years ago for $600. The tank, guards and oil tank had been re-sprayed professionally but the rest of it is fairly rough, yet it's been a good first knockabout bike for the lad. Single cylinder air cooled 2 stroke with 4 gears which are all up. It's had the Yamalube system disconnected as it's much more reliable on pre-mix. I could probably do a little bit of work on it to keep him going for a while but he's at me for a Kawasaki KDX110. I'm trying to come up with the pennys.
    My daughter likes being doubled on it too:

[IMG:160:107:2106d33b7c]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l176/rourkster/th_simonmaddie_far.jpg[/img:2106d33b7c]
    [IMG:160:107:2106d33b7c]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l176/rourkster/th_simonmaddie_frontviewclose.jpg[/img:2106d33b7c]

16. Aw, that's so sweet! WOOHOO!

17. well done! better than me

18. Do you have a future Krusty on your hands there? :grin:

19. Real riders Ride Red.....
    Real Riders Ride greeeenn...
    I think we all know which sounds better Brett