Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My Rides

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by 96CI, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Photos of my rides

• Like Like x 1
  2. yes
  3. Looks fantastic, been trying to get there for years but haven't made it yet, well done :watching::watching:
  4. After a little bit more posting of messages, you'll have permission to upload photos
  5. Yes all a little frustrating really.
  6. Only a little.

I've just been to visit my sister in hospital. She's just had an operation on both feet. Your frustrations are minor and will be swiftly resolved.
    Hers will take a little longer.

(Though she'll get a little more sympathy than the smart arse comments that you got from the residents/inmates here)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Howdy 96CI, you can create a showcase item to show off your bikes. The forum list is a good place to look for the right place to post a topic and a quick search may reveal a thread on the subject you wish to discuss.
  8. My sister had her toes reconstructed 2 years ago, yes a very painful experience, had to go back this year to have 2 redone, unfortunately bad feet and legs is a family trait