Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My ride and i can't wait

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by OzzyDevil, Jan 23, 2013.

1. This Saturday or sometime throught next week i will be the proud owner of an SV650 Lams and i so can't wait till i rider her...

• Like Like x 4
  2. Nice Ozzy! Are we going to see you at practice soon?

3. You sure will if i pick it up this Saturday i will go to practice for sure....
  4. I probably won't be there this week, so I guess I'll see you sometime soon.
  5. You sure will :) This has been a long time coming and i'm just excited to pick her up :)
  6. Hey Ozzy, good news. I was just thinking of you the other day wondering if you'd sorted a bike out for yourself yet. Those V-twins sound good.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Nice mate. Looks great in white.
  8. Yeah i test rode one a few weeks back and this one was a rare find with 4558k on the clock... Very clean no scratches on her and no leaks :)
  9. Congratulations on the new bike Ozzy. It'll feel good to get back on the road.
  10. It didn't work out for me so I won't be getting this bike :( anyway guess I'll wait for 6 months till I'm on my full lic now
  11. That's a bugger. Surely you can find something in the meantime, keep on practicing for the 6 months so you'll be more ready for the full license and a non-LAMS bike?

12. madness!