Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My R1 Drag bike burnout =)

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by tim650, May 22, 2010.

1. #1 tim650, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Hi guys, little open day at work, thought some people like to see these sort of videos so im posting up a little burnout ($$$$ Brand new Michelin Power One :oops: )

Performed in 4th gear, all good..

2. Bike's looking pretty sweet mate.

Nice run in the other video too. You got a bigger sack than me launching that beast! Haha.
  3. R1= says it all(y)(y)
  4. Nice work mate. Would have to be the must fun way to remove mold release
  5. Great looking bike dude and nice burnout.
    R1's do rock the planet...of course I'm biased ;)
  6. Thanks guys.

The drag run on my other videos on Youtube, that was my first time racing, so im pretty happy running 10s, thats riding the clutch off the line, and you can hear it bog down then pick up. 60ft times were slow = 2seconds.

This bike ran 9.40s by previous owner, 10,000rpm dumps off the line to bring that 60footer time down.. Practice makes perfect, thankgod for sponsors on the tyres :angel:

7. Anyone who gets out there and DOES it as well as getting on here and talking about it, has my vote (y)

Now go back and do the same on the Hyosung Aquila in the background :LOL:

BTW, what about the clip of the Raptor quad with the R1 motor? Insane!!
  8. Haha, the Hyo belongs to my work partner, we give him shit about his bike on a day-to-day basis :cheeky: