Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

my pics of my first ride

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by pot87, Apr 27, 2008.

1. this is a few pics of me and my mate, as you can see my mate has a ninja 636 and i have the old kawasaki z250A my bike does 105km/h but would do more if i really push it, i think thats because it hasn't been riden that much and it proberly needs time to adjust, it's a good old bike, it will do me for another 12 months or so until i can afford something newer. So check them out and let us know what you guys think.
    cheers.

aVrFjOS.

Pqb3XQA.

aVrG1Ir.

2. :LOL:

Man I'm loving the Today Tonight facial coverups yet you kept the number plates in the shots!! :rofl:

3. oh well i was just being stupid mucking around with the paint programe on the computer

4. where was the ride to?

5. Exactly what I was thinking. :LOL:

Good to see another first bike tread. Good luck with your new bike

6. the ride went from Chevallum to Forest Glen to Ilkley then to Eudlo then back through Palmwoods then to Chevallum again, it was like a 30-40km ride going up hills and down hills and around windy roads it was awesome. The ride took about an hour and a half because i was just cruisin and taking in all the views and just getting use to the kawasaki you know they way it handels and brakes and all that.

7. "P :shock: T"-87 no wonder your eyes are blacked out lol

8. hahaha drugs are good man

9. i got told i had to delete 2 pics and either put them in a new topic or in the thread so here are the 2 pics that were deleted and i put them here. even tho i can't remeber which ones they were if it's different who cares i don't.
    aV1MPyDi.

aV1MQgwS.