Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My new Yamaha

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by mav, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Hey guys

High time i stopped teasing and finally posted pics of my new bike for y'all to drool over! lol

And yes, i loved every minute of cleaning it.

Attached Files:

2. My first bike was one of them. I loved that bike, even loved cleaning it (except for the wheel spokes.....)
  3. god those wheel spokes suck! lucky i have a lot of love to lavish on her...
  4. very pretty (y)
  5. fun bike to ride (y)
  6. thanks!
  7. Black beauty looks very comfortable to mount on.
  8. there are so many ways i could swing that comment of yours... :cheeky:

arrgh it's not black...it's black & grey!! lol

check out the two tone paint scheme on the rear + front fenders and the petrol tank.

FYI i didnt fit the custom indicators, rear vision mirrors or steering bar. the bike is as picked up (only alot cleaner)
  9. sorry champ ,i dont like it ,,no biatch seat on the back. handle bars look out of place on that bike,frount foot pegs to far forward.back end looks soft.....but hey if you like it thats all that matters,...
  10. Nah you cant swing it any other way though, else your GF will get jealous :).

Black, grey, purple, white.......hey I dont discriminate :bannanabutt:
  11. eh,

can't use "biatch seats" on my L's anyway so what's the point?

i'm riding so i'm happy

was Captain Kirk your hero?
  12. mmmm you could turn that into a nice bobber, get some high handlebars with a matte black paint job...old school, sexy and no other "L" plater would have anything like it.
    oh yes
  13. You could this you could that blah blah blah.
    I'm not a cruiser person but it made me smile and as long as it does the same for you then it's perfect the way it is.
  14. It's better looking in person too Mav. And the sound when you started it up at the BP was a very pleasant suprise! (y)

Fun Ha!
  15. Nice mate...very nice (y)
  16. Wouldn't mind one in my garage, nice.