Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My new trade

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by Beza, Mar 3, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Decided it was time for a new bike of sorts, as much as I loved my ZX6R it just wasn't quite right for me so went for a few test rides and decided on a GSXR-600.

The ninja rocked at the track with plenty of top end but I found the GIXXR has a more managable power band for the street, plus it has a lower seat height and lighter and easier to mono\\:D/
  2. One Word. NICE!!!
  3. She's pretty flash
  4. Congrats, mate! That's a stunning ride!
    Is it the latest model?
  5. Nah it's a K6...loving it so far even in the rain
  6. Nice ride mate ;) Your one of the cool kids now :cool: Any upgrades planned?
  7. Loving the Gixxers!!

Congrats and enjoy :biker:
  8. Gixxers seem to be taking over this year...
  9. Nothing to special just an exhaust and a tail tidy. Maybe some blue anodized bar ends for a bit of bling lol
  10. What model ZX6R did you have?

Sent from myPhone
  11. Beaut bike mate! Enojoy!
  12. 2007-08
  13. Ah,which is in your sig. Dont think they show that on tapatalk! I think that was the year kawi got a little lost. The 636 before hand was apparently a beast and the newer 2009 model is same.

I am buying my first Supersport in 4 weeks. What do you like about the Gix over the Kawi?
  14. For me it's the fact that it's lower and lighter I also found I'm up in the power band more when riding around on the street. Over all it just suits me better than the kwaka did.