Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My new toy

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by mid77, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Well, I have finally put down some money on the new (to me) bike. Managed to find myself a 2000 BMW F650GS Dakar in relatively good condition for exactly the right price. Now all I have to do is contain myself until I can pick it up next week...

(Can't quite figure out this image thing, can't get the image to link properly so sorry but no clicking to see full size image)
  2. Nice bike.

Under the Message Body box, on the left, is "Add image to post".

This opens a separate window, www.postimage.org which enables you to browse anywhere on your local drive(s), select an image, and upload it to your post. It is then able to be viewed in your post at the same size as it is on your computer....
  3. Sexy bike mate... good one!
  4. Sweet! Congrats, mid77. :)

We expect adventure-touring ride reports in a fortnight! ;)
  5. Thanks Spots, I'll post my Dakar adventures when you post your Tiger adventures :wink:

Alas, you may be waiting longer than 2 weeks though considering I have a grand total of 2 x 1/2 days experience of riding a bike :shock: Unless that is you count me riding repeatedly around the block and up and down quiet streets as an adventure...
  6. Well done, Enjoy your new ride.
  7. Nice bike, looks comfy!
    Looking forward to the post-first ride report
  8. Well Done, Enjoy !
  9. Hey! Who deleted my post in this thread???

Last night I posted a reply quoting mid77's original post but with a corrected image link so that it would show the full pic, this morning it has gone! :mad: