Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My new tattoo (yes it is bike related)

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by Gixxa Freddy, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Thought I would share my new ink with my friends at NR. :grin:
    [​IMG]
    What do you all think? I love it. Just had it done today. :cool:

P.S. Pic quality could have been better but it was hard to take by myself. The tatt is on my right calf.

2. What are you gonna do when you change bikes?

:grin:

3. Road rash maybe :LOL: Cheapest option (most pain though).

4. You're an odd man. :LOL:

5. tuff tatt but weak stoppie

6. Its a better stoppie than I could do. I suck at stunting. :(
    I generally just suck at riding. :oops: I got the tatt so people would take me seriously as a rider :cry:

:LOL: :LOL:

7. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cool tatt.

8. Looks awesome!!!
    I like it alot

Tracey

9. Thats awesome mate I could never brand name myself! Very well drawn

10. The GSXR stuff is only the beggining. More varied bike related stuff will be added at a later date. My passion is for the product from Hamamatsu =P~ so it was naturally going on first, but I love all areas of the riding comunity, dirt or road, racer or stunter, cruiser or sportsbike. :)

11. I dont think we can be friends. Tattoos are for crims and jailbirds.

12. i hope for u that suzuki doesnt crash and burn and die like ansett or something, coz thats gona be hard to change to honda or ducati.

13. ^^
    dude doesnt understand chapters in ones life, or passion.
    Tattoos are like a bookmark of where you were, in your life, at the time.
    Never be ashamed, and wear them with pride.
    I hate suzukis, but I'm not gixxafreddy....
    NEXT!

14. Exactly how I feel Joel.

Handsy, to me thats like saying that if one of my kids died I would need to change the tatt of their name. The bike is not as important as my kids but it is a major part of my life. Everyday I dont ride I feel like something is missing. Thus the tattoo has become like a nicotine patch to help me through the times that I cant ride for whatever reason.

P.S. Joel, I am neither a crim or jailbird. More of a sideshow freak or degenerate. :grin:

15. Aren't we all?

16. Unfortunately, TS, these days we all show our individuality by following others.

17. nice ink mate :)
    maybe get the R coloured?

18. Until a few years ago, I was one of those that pointed to people with Tatts, and wondered if they should be taken seriously.

Bear in mind I was born in the 50's, so I am conservative (But I did get to be a teen in the 70's, and that was a blast!).

After a 'few' accidents on the bike, I had my blood group and organ donor status tattooed on my chest, with the words 'Just in case' above them.
    I reckon if the doctors can modify my body all the time, so can I.

Of course, that had to be followed up with aguardian angel on my right shoulder.

Then came the initials of my children on my right arm (I have six kids, not enough room for names).

Now the devil is going to be speaking to me via my left shoulder - equal time with the angel you understand.

It is a slippery slope adapting and customising this body to fit me !

With no regrets.
    Keep on going, with your 'story' in pictures.

19. +1
    I was over 30 when I got my first one

aV1u77sA.

Pq1uLCY9.