Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My New site

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Removed_User6, Jul 18, 2005.

1. well i have started building a web site , not like netrider just a family one etc
    I have no friggin idea what I am doing but it seems to be coming along .

you will see the differant pages I have started , so if you have any links or photo's etc that i can add to it feel free to padss them on to me .

heres the addy
  2. suggestion #1 opening pic too many KBs, try making it a little smaller? unfortunatly there are still people on dial up around. (not me but im d/ling lots of stuff :p)
  3. come up with a proper purpose for your site, if your the only person that has any interest in it then its probably not worth your effort unless its just a site about you. Maybe some people are interested in you. Put up some stories projects etc if it is. Perhaps add a blog. Don't host on free space.

Not digging in just a few tips
  4. Yo grobs, maybe you could make it more interesting by turning it into a blog. I personally use Blogger.
  5. if you have a spare computer you can turn into a linux box and server you can setup a really easy blog software and be on your way ad-free. Web devel is my job if you have any questions just ask me
  6. Thanks for the input
    I dont know nothing about blogs yet , but will look into it

as i said i dont know bugger all about websites other than going on them :D
  7. Not bad for a beginner :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I like the photo of Dave and Rhonda. :D :D :D :D
  8. Where's the p0rn , you said there would be p0rn :LOL:
  9. ROFL
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

(sorry Glen, couldn't resist!)
  10. Yo Grobbie, how come there's a link to Ozbiker and not one to Netrider?

Hmmmmm... :wink:
  11. I thought it was decent of Glen to be so concerned about Netrider's reputation :LOL:
  12. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Didn't think of that...
  13. :shock:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Nah :p :p :p :p