Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My New - Second Hand Ride - SprintGT

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by Newty, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Hi everyone, picked up this rippa privately, 7kms from home, 1750kms, all the options, top box, pannier insert bags, Trident pipe, heated grips, touring screen, gel seat, radiator and headlight protectors, right color and a bike cover. Had it for a month now and really enjoying it, awsome note, awsome bike, just what we want for a little bit of everything......just need some time off now\\:D/

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nice ride, congrats! And a nice sized deck to keep it out on as well, hope you can see it out there from the lounge room!

3. No can't see it from the lounge until I take out the back wall of the house, then I'll be able to see it from the kitchen/new dining area at least. Lives in the shed anyways, the Mega-Deck is just the polishing location, love it when a plan comes together
  4. congrats. Had my bike since the first shipment in November 2010; been loving it. I'm currently interviewing for a job overseas, and I might have to sell it as taking it with me would be too expensive, and that makes me really sad. It's been such a good steed. 25,000km on it and it feels like new.

How much did you pay for it, may I ask?
  5. nice lookin bike, congrats!!
  6. Thanks Y'all!

@chrome paid $15k for it, hope you're going to Europe, you'll be able to pick up a new one while ur there