Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My new Rizoma indicators

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by OzziCub, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Finished putting new indicators on my bike and man what a difference. With the new number plate bracket and these indicators, the rear now looks amazing. Can't recommend them enough. Very bright and great service from Bikecraft. Can't recommend then enough.

2. I'd post some pics but have no clue how to do it. There are no options coming up for attachments. Very strange.....
  3. I get all my Rizoma stuff from Bikecraft too. No doubt their service is outstanding!
  4. I think you need a minimum of 5 posts before you can attach images......

I'd like to see the result
  5. Oh, ok. I'll give it another go then.
  6. [​IMG]
    I've just used Photobucket. Still cannot work out how to upload image files.
  7. yep they look infinitely better than what you had before

Des' tick of approval achieved
  8. Nice - definitely a big improvement on the old ones. I've been considering those exact same indicators in red for my Street Triple - good to see some "real life" examples for size etc.
  9. Top job
  10. I like these a lot.. ive seen em on a mates CB400.. NICE and BRIGHT and if you angle them right there is no way a cage could miss em.. keep them away from the headlight though as they can be washed out a bit at night .. (obviously not a problem at the rear)