Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My new ride

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by MadStu, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Lately I've been seeing a lot of new bike threads and decided I didn't want to be left out... so here is my new bike thread.

After a few months of being bikeless (stacked my 250, then went to Europe for a month, then waited for my restrictions to end) I headed out and got myself a new bike. It's an '04 FZ6n. It had 24,500km's on the clock when I got it, now it has 26,000km's on it.

It is a fantastic upgrade from the CBR250rr. The extra power and torque is wonderful and it is a much more comfortable ride.

Photo's were taken on my phones camera so the quality is average, but here they are. (Heaven forbid I ignore Ktulu's number one rule of new bike threads :p )

2. Nice :)

Btw.. resolution is not quality :p
  3. nice one

looks fast :)
  4. Congrats Stu !
  5. Congrats on the Bike Stu
  6. not sure on that, he hasn't let me take it for spin...... :LOL: yep it's a sweeting looking bike, told ya nakeds rock :p
  7. You have done well with your choice of bike, and construction of New Bike Thread.

You shall live.
  8. :LOL:
  9. Lol, I always look forward to your responses in these new bike threads, Ktulu.

Nice bike Stu, by the way!
  10. Hey congrats! I can't believe you're already off restrictions - time flies hey! Bike looks hot :cool:
  11. Nice looking bike there :)
  12. :cool:
    That will be my next ride!
    2008 in competition white
    nice very nice
  13. Thanks all for the comments, it sure is a hoot to ride.

\:D/ I get to live for another day! Woo Hoo :p