Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My new ride

Discussion in 'Showcase' at netrider.net.au started by black ice, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Hi all' this is my gt 650, its this years model and Im enjoying it. Sorry for the pics their taken with my phone. I hope you like it.

Attached Files:

2. Went for a ride recently with a bunch of riders, one who owns a bike such as yours - in red. Black (no bias here...or..well, yeah ok, heaps) looks much nicer but this is my opinion. Congrats on your new bike and have fun !

3. Congrats!
    Black is better ;)

4. Nice photo - the one in front of the ute in the grass. congrats on the bike, let us know how it goes. It would be nice to hear something positive about the hyosung around here for a change.

5. Looks a very nice bike. Happy riding to you.

6. They're better than the bike I have at the moment!

7. My housemate has a red GT250R, and it's been great to him. And he got his because his brother had a black one that treated him very well.

I suspect the reliability hype about the bikes is rather over-exaggerated, they are what they are - cheap, good-looking bikes. Bikes have far less of the brand snobbery that you see with cars (sure it still exists, but proportionally it's a lot less IMO) so there's something to be said for that. Owning a cheap, good-looking Hysosung, is really quite different to owning say, a cheap good-looking Hyundai.

8. Its doing well atm but it only has 600km on the clock so only time will tell. Thanks guys

9. That's a thumping can hanging on that bike. What type is it and how does it sound?

10. That's the standard.

They sound ok for a standard budget vtwin.

11. Good Day Black Ice, (I take it your the slippery type)
    A mate of mine has a similar 650..had it for a couple of months and loves it. An (old) bikey mate of his took it for a spin.... backed off at 190km and told him its a pearler!!

Great buy. bey and enjoy!

Vossy
    Stay safe