Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My new ride..... Finally

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by PeteH80, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Hi Guys

finally bought my new bike.... well its new for me.

My brother was selling it as he wasnt riding it any more

1989 Honda Spada VT250

Rode it home from his place, bit shaky to start with but started getting the hang of it after a while.

still a lot of practice needed

Attached Files:

2. Hi Pete, Welcome to two wheels. You are a Sydneysider right? I am sure you can meet up with some of the other Sydney fraternity for some riding. Congrats on the bike. :)
  3. I've always had a thing for spadas, congrats
  4. Thanks guys

CJVFR, yeah i am planning on heading out to the learners rides in sydney once i get a bit more familiar with the bike and get a bit more confident riding on the main roads.
  5. It's in beautiful condition for an older bike. Being on two wheels is great ain't it?!!
  6. Thanks Farki, yeah it is in good nick for an older bike. was glad i bought this one instead of trying to find one myself. i know my brtoerh kept it in good condition.

took it out for another spin this afternoon. two wheels is awesome. wasnt as nervous today so i was enjoying myself a bit more.

made a few mistakes, but didnt do too badly
  7. Congrats on the Spada. Had a orange one myself for over 2 years. Great bike, enjoy and safe riding!
  8. nice. i had a blue 89 for a while. only gay thing is the freeway to work with it revvin its ring offf.