Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My new Ninja 250r + MadBiker opinion

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by HunkyDory, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Hey guys!

Picked up my new baby (Samantha) on Friday! :D

She's mostly stock apart from the tinted windscreen, screamin' demon exhaust, rear seat cowel and tail tidy. Keeping in mind I also recevied all the original parts that he had replaced. I don't mind stating that I picked it up at a bargain price of $4,000 having done just over 7,200k's with an included 8 months rego.

RWC wasn't included, however, Brett down at MadBiker Ferntree Gully treated my bike with the upmost respect in doing a fantastic and thorough job with the RWC. Apparently I had a leaking fork seal but that was taken care of in under a few hours and she was ready to go!

Let me know your opinion on the bike?
    Thanks, Adam. :)
  2. Brett is a very sexy man.
    but he's also a top mechanic.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. That's a great deal mate. How much was the fork seal?
  4. From what I read on the form, he just cleaned it up and it seemed to be fine after that. I believe RWC was $99 and that extra half hour of labour for cleaning it + flipping the turning indicators (because the drains were on the top :applause:) + attaching the fender eliminator extension flap was something like $50-ish? I remember paying $180-something for it all, where the fender flap was like $30 and an L plate for a few dollars.

I'm only assuming; He charged for the fork seal to be cleaned up as it's not part of a roadworthy check, per se.

Thanks for the responses guys. :)
  5. That looks awesome! And you got it at an awesome price too :)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Good looking first bike and yes...... Brett really does treat the bike as if it is his own.
  7. Hey Hunky Dory that is a fine female, you better put a ring on it mate:LOL:. Awesome bike mate mine arrives tomorrow i'm hoping.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Great Bike and +1 for Brett!
  9. I am a cruiser man but that doesn't mean I can't perve at a sports bike every now and then, admire it's curves and give it the thumbs up :)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Very nice indeed.

Are we going to see this girl down at Saturday practice soon?
  11. That looks bluddy nice mate..........very aggressive looking machine, enjoy ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Sounds good mate. Hit me up if you want to go for a ride sometime. I have a mate who lives off the Esplanade in Narre South who rides a lime green Kwaka, who'd also come along. ^^

Haha, cheeky! :D Thanks mate!

Hell to the yes! Weather-premitting, I'll be down there this Satuday! :)
  13. Have you seen the new ninja now? :S IMHO I like this one better. Congrats!
  14. wow what kind of bike is that i have never seen one of them before? tell me more
  15. Thanks mate! :D

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the look of the 2013 Ninja. :(

Shit troll is shit, troll elsewhere please.
  16. no, post elsewhere. im trolling here.
  17. Immature douche.
  18. Lol, he bike fall over
  19. Nice bike im a cruiser fan (current ride EL 250 Eliminator) but i can still admire those less fortunate :) to not have one. As for mad biker i had my bike checked out by brett in February and he was excellent. Will be going back come first service time.
  20. Nice first bike.

I like how the screen and rear seat cowl makes it look