Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My new Moto Guzzi California 1400 Custom

Average User Rating:
4.5/5,
  1. Nitrox72 submitted a new Showcase Item:

My new Moto Guzzi California 1400 Custom

Read more about this showcase item here...

• Like Like x 3
  2. I did not rate this bike much until I saw one parked outside the Victory dealer.Stunning beast and beautiful finish in black.I want one.

• Like Like x 1
  3. The Guzzi has "the V he way it should be" and a very underrated. Only the riders that own one know what it's all about. The Cally Custom is a magic looking beast far and above the normal Cally. Congratulations.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nice..

• Like Like x 1
  5. Very nice. I've always like Guzzi's - the Griso 8V is one of my 'own before you die' bikes - and the Cali is a particularly pretty example of the breed.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Love the bike and particularly love that black & white snap...awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Amazing photos ... love that last shot!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nice man

• Like Like x 1
  9. Absolutely love this bike, man. Would love to move up to something like this when the time is right..

• Like Like x 1
  10. very nice

• Like Like x 1
  11. I rode behind one of these on the weekend, it sounded like it could pull the Sydney Harbour Bridge off its mountings!!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. I think that was me you were behind hornethornet - doing the Kangaroo Valley ride with Senator17Senator17? :)

I just put the Agostini pipes on her on Tuesday with DB killers removed so she sounds awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Aha, yes that was me on my comparatively quiet VFR....

• Like Like x 1
  14. What a peach.
    Enjoy.