Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

my new m90

Discussion in 'Cruisers' started by carnivor, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Hi Guys
    Just wondering if there was anyone from Bendigo that was interested in going riding at some future point. I have just got My new pearl black m90 last weekend and its awesome
    I actually gave myself a 3 day weekend this week and wouldn't ya know it, it's raining,in fact the most rain in 50 years! But anyway all is good. Also can anyone point me in the right direction for after market accessories,bags, windscreens etc I have found z power and of course suzuki but are there any other sites in australia

2. I find zpower pretty costly myself, I'd try bikegearwarehouse.com.au first and then some of the places in the US like denniskirk, phatperformanceparts, cruisercustomizing etc I've used them all. Depends what you want as to where the best place is to get it.

Unfortunately it's been my experience other then BGW, getting stuff locally results in a price tag of 3 times the price even after the international freight is paid and in most cases they just turn around and order it from the US anyway.
  3. Thanks Diomac isn't it funny, they say buy aussie and its so dear that a normal person can't afford it. What sort of bike do you ride
  4. either a 06 gsx1400 or 09 xvs 650, though I am finding the 650 fun so its getting all the attention at the moment.
  5. I did have a kwaka er6n unfortunately I lost my licence for a year due to pretending I had wings on my ass which led me to being clocked at 52 k's over the limit. So I decided to be safe and get a 1500cc te hehehe. Thanks for the info I have actually put all those sites you mentioned into my favourites. I can't wait to get out of run in stage although I got to admit I am enjoying having my licence back and of course riding immensly I won't be doing that again. I got my licence back last thursday and my bike on thursday night
    I was impatient to get back on the road
  6. Check out the sticky on this section by Blue14, I have purchased from Republic cycles in the US and they were cheap and quick with supply.
  7. Wow you're nice. I find them more "bend over and no I'm not going to use vasoline".
  8. m90 you say? nice bike, now where are the pictures?
  9. Congrats on the new bike, they are real weapons. Not a vast quantity of after market parts available for them at the moment but they are slowly getting there as the M90 become more popular. If you're looking for ideas there are plenty of pix etc on some other forums. http://www.m90.ca/ & http://www.m109riders.com/forums/forums.php for starters. They are as helpful as the members of this site.
  10. Hi Pygmy
    Is that an m90 or a m109 I love the colour and yes mine is a weapon I love it the gears are a bit clunky but it goes well!!!!! I got a pearl black bike and the blue flake is awesome in the sun I saw the cherry red and didn't think much of that colour. I am still getting used to the gearing. It does seam to do well doing 60 km's in 3rd I don't go into 4th until I am doing about 70-90 and then 5th about 100 and over could anyone verify that to be about right
  11. booo, we want pictures, don't ignore us!
  12. It's an M90. For some reason they dropped the blue from this years line-up. The first two gears are a little clunky but at least you know your in. :) Around town I usually don't go past 3rd, it lugs otherwise and I'd get a ticket. 8-[ A GiPro w/ATRE helped tame the lower gears for round town low speed manoeuvres.