Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My New Job...

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Pizza, Dec 10, 2009.

1. My job is so unbelievable. I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career oppertunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her underarms or "womanly" parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his great big dog to work. Every single day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Hungry Jacks, every single day.

Anyway, I drive these guys around in my van and we solve mysteries and stuff.

2. Nice...........
  3. Sounds like VicPol before Christine Nixon retired.

4. So that means your the gay guy with the neckerchief?
  5. Either that, or pics in the hot tub with em nekkid or it didn't happen :p
  6. Harsh! Velma was at least a 2.
  7. lol nice one
  8. In the movie, Velma was so much more than a 2 !
  9. #9 CamHornet, Dec 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    It's an ASCOT! Damn it's fashionable!

10. Yeah, Velma might be a 2...better in the movie than the cartoons, in the cartoons shes not very good at all...

then again...

Attached Files:

11. Tsk tsk u men...U have to look under the wrapping Pizza...

That there Velma has a hot bod!
    Good legs, a nice rack, small waist etc...
    Imagine her in a hot skimpy red leather G & bra set, thigh high boots and holding a whip in her hand....Ahhhh Take off the glasses, pin the hair up, and chuck some make up at her and you got urself a smoking hot Velma..
    Sheesh didnt u guys watch superman?

12. Id tap that... lol
  13. 2. If that:

Potential there somewhere...

Now we're talking!
  14. Look at you in your neckerchief there!

15. whoah...Dork alert!! oh wait thats me ](*,)
  16. Now look here, stop that. I'm trying to get some work done today.

Are you sure you're not a bloke, because you sure know how we think...
  17. LOL Kreuzer , My gigs up, im really an old fat geezer in my mid to late 60's with a cigar hanging out the side of my mouth, a box of Kleenex at my feet and sporting a soiled white singlet :demon:

LOL men :angel: many of you have two main tracks to the brain train of thinking
    Track A - sex and track B - food :bolt:
  18. I always thought that we had a 3 track mind

1. Sex
    2. Sex
    3. Sex/surf/bikes/other
  19. Only two emotions with us men.

20. Leave the glasses - good looking nerdy chicks with glasses are hot!