Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My "new" Honda CT110

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by Kelvinc, Mar 6, 2011.

1. I have decided to take the easy way out and buy a Honda Postie to do my Ps. Confidence is a tricky thing and it seems that it is not easy when I do not have much confidence to start off with !

I have been searching for a postie for the last two days, well, really yesterday and found a nice one on ebay. Went to see it today and bought it.

It is really light and easy to ride. Love not having to worry about the cutch. It is a bit worn but probably means that I don't have to baby it.

God, it takes forever to accelerate from 60 onwards. Coming back from Berowra was hard. Lucky I didn't take the freeway.

Brakes are not good but okay for such a light bike.

I gave the nod to tons of other bike riders but I don't think some nodded back. Must be the lack of respect for a Postie. Are posties in the same category as scooters?

I am sure my Husky SMR510 was in the cool category when doing the nod.

Anyway, I had fun riding the postie and it is highly recommended for a starting bike.

I can't wait to get my Ps soon but I have a funny feeling that I might keep onto the postie a bit longer !
  2. Posties are cooler than cows - keep the oil changes up (no filter in them) and they'll last forever...