Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My new film clip - Break Me

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by edgelett, Oct 26, 2011.

1. #1 edgelett, Oct 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Ladies & Gentlemen - after a long wait we are VERY pleased to release to you the official film clip to Break Me! Featuring the gorgeous Cookie & Dezzie Dammed and our good mate Andy from Imogen Brave. Please remember to like the clip & post comments on Youtube for us!

We also want to send out a huge THANKS to Steve O'Connor of Quiet Pop for filming this for us :)

Should probably stick a 'possibly not safe for work' warning on it too depending on where you work lol

[media=youtube]vVY5hb3jGn8[/media]

Enjoy guys!

2. Look forward to checking out the music clip when I get youtube access.
    :)

3. I'll be interested to see how many of you can spot my motorbike in the clip!

4. Great clip Tash, are there going to be more?

And yeah, I saw the bike. :)

5. Awsome, great work ;)

6. nice work and spotted the bike!

7. Great sound. But I found no bike..must watch again..

8. thanks mate!! (and everyone else who provided feedback!)

we have two film clips now (the other one is Pretty Boy, hosted by the same user)

we're a little 'behind' so to speak due to Miranda getting really crook earlier this year & needed spinal surgery, so not sure if we'll do another clip for THIS album but will definitely be doing more in the future!

Oh and my bike is blurry, in the background, at 0:19 on the left side of the screen :)

9. Dug it. :)

This was my fave tune when I saw you guys in Melbourne a little while back. (y)

10. pwhooah!

Good stuff

Been a while Tash. Don't be a stranger.

11. yeah RL preventing me from riding the Hornbag has meant i've been away for a while - promise to be around a bit more lately :)

12. I heart this band and i want Miranda to cum to my place and touch her boobs so I can get drunk with Loz. Just saying.

13. Nice work.

14. once again thanks for the embedding buddy :)

LOL that drinking game - how classic!!!!! we're coming over for shows in Melbourne in March so you might get your chance :)

15. please let us know when/where. I'd like to see you guys play.

16. LMAO! I remember that game! hehe

17. i promise as soon as the dates are all confirmed to let you know :)

18. Awesome edge, looking forward to it.