Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My new Boss

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by VTRBob, Sep 22, 2010.

1. For those that have been keeping an eye on my other work related thread. as of 1230 today I have new employment to start Oct 5.

Yeah Its back on the tools and after a month in the workshop, I get my service vehicle and I'm back on the road.
    Any and all things Hydraulic, mainly Palfinger cranes, but with contracts to repair/service onsite, ARMY/NAVY, Waterboard,NSW ferry services winches/cranes boarding ramps etc. As well as most Syd local council stuff.

Better $$ than what I was on BUT in my new Boss's office was one of these on slicks, with another out the front in his parking spot and not a glimpse of chicken strips on either !

He also does the GP's in a corporate box, and sponsors a V8 supercar

To say I'm happy is an understatement :angel:

Attached Files:

• bm1.
      bm1.jpg
      File size:
      16.4 KB
      Views:
    • bm2.
      bm2.jpg
      File size:
      26.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Cool. Good news! Congratulations. Looks like you could be on the way to big things. :applause:

Enjoy. :D

3. congrats mate, still want to hear on what happened in the end with the spies

4. yeah, you've obviously quit the place with the cameras, Bob???

5. I didn't realise that until you pointed it out.

Hmmm, the choice of:
    1. Boss with 'security' cameras.
    2. Boss with a couple of nice bikes.

:-k

It might take me a while to figure out which I'd prefer :p.

6. Yup but the camera's had a very small part in my decision to leave, unfortunately I should have gone with my gut feeling, re this employer before taking up the offer and leaving Coffs.

I just wish I could bag the product like I would like too, but besides the legal ramifications my own ethics are above that.

7. yay Bob

8. I foresee some pleasant boss subordinate convo's...