Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My new Bird

Discussion in 'Showcase' at netrider.net.au started by ralph, Apr 25, 2010.

1. I picked up my T Bird on Friday. Farking love it. Such an awesome bike to ride.... and that is an understatement... I have upgraded from a yamaha XVS650 to the 2010 T bird.

The bike is smooth, powerful and has such presence. I love it.

I find it easier to turn at slow speeds then the xvs. The T bird is very well balanced. And the slightest twist of the wrist and the power just pulls through. I am still running it in, but love the pick up it has, and the sound of the parallel twin. Very cool. Pipes will be going on soon I think to get the grumble and the crackle a tad louder.

anyways, so excited. Here is a couple of pics. Not the best, but i will post more up soon.

Any other T Bird owners on here?

Attached Files:

2. Nice nice..thanks for sharing.

3. good on ya, where did u get it, teammoto?

4. Myself and a mate got ours from Procycles Hornsby. Quite impressed with the sales guys there.

5. really? thought u would of went to teammoto as its down the rd from u and they are a trumpy dealer

6. I haven't heard good things..... And my mate getting his from Procycles - I went for a test ride on their bike, and a week later had put a deposit down.

7. Congrats on the new T-Bird!!! (y)
    Really like this bike ... but am an aeon away from stepping up to that level so will settle on looking at yours. :D
    Enjoy!