Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My new bike!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Sweeris, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Hi all,
    I havnt been posting that much lately, been busy with uni,gf,work,selling my bike. After my old bike was sold I waited 2 weeks for this....

After I got the bike I feel like I need to re-learn about 40% of the stuff. Most of it is just learning how to corner with a different bike and how the bike reacts to different situations. I got quite used to it after about 3days riding it. :grin:

Now i'm sitting at home and cant stop looking at my new bike...
  2. Looks great !

did you buy it new?

How fast does it move backwards? :grin:
  3. it's second hand and it has 12000km on it. It's a 07 and less than a year old.. I got it for a very good price too :grin:

The bike cant go backwards,(I have trouble pushing it backwards) :LOL:
  4. There is nothing better than a good price. Take care of it! and ride safe.

P.S. I can paddle mine backwards at 10 kph
  5. phwoar!
  6. wow nice looking bike dude!!!

Something about r6's that just make me dr00l :p

Have fun & Ride safe
  7. You need to find the reverse gear to get it to go backwards ;) :p

Also bike looks great mate :) absolutely love those colours! whats your first thoughts on what the 07's like in terms of comfort and drivability?
    EDIT: ridability* lol
  8. Wheres the exhaust can? Or is that an optional extra?
  9. My boss got one of those about a month ago as his first bike. it was beautiful only had 1000kms on it... He binned it on sunday :( walked away without a scratch but the front of the bike was pretty much gone. Good luck with it though i love the R6s
  10. thats very hot. dont need a can on it , that little slash cut short one looks just fine to me ;)
  11. I can see why you cant stop looking at it. HOTTT.

Exhaust is the bomb, i love slash cut exhausts/jardine GP's on sportsbikes, bike looks cleaner..All you need is a fender eliminator and clear indicators and thats it.

Good buy.
  12. wehoo!...Now you're cooking, mate!...Slick looking bike, and they can go hard.

Ride it carefully...take at least 3 months to get used to it before you start testing the limits, mate.

Congratulations. :grin: :grin:
  13. Bahahaa!
  14. Keep the fender !!! PLZ !!!!

I was riding home in the rain last week and I gave way to a black R1. it got ahead and kept flicking water at me for the next 300m. very annoying.
  15. Thats a hot looking bike. Don't you dare fall off and damage anything :p
  16. nice one :grin: take your time with it. its a big step up from the 250RR!

btw: i think its an 06 mdl. 07 had different decals.
  17. Congrats!!

That's a very good looking bike!
  18. Very Nice

I'm jealous :p
  19. very, very nice bike mate. cant wait to i get me fulls
  20. Thanks guys.. hehe I sure do enjoy riding the bike (my only form of transport)

Yea it's a my06. I know the decals are of a 06. So I think it's a 07 with a 06 decal. Previous owner did all that.