Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

MY new Bike!!

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by ward_4e, Jul 28, 2006.

1. :LOL: I have a mate who just flew in to Japan and he has found me a new bike in the airport carpark!!! Check IT OUT!!!

Now I can really work on my gorilla on a trike routine!!! :LOL:

2. Love the shirt!

Oh, there's a bike there, too! :p :LOL:
  3. Hey Ward, how does your BF like being called your new 'bike'. :rofl:
    (sorry, it's Friday)
  4. Don't worry about the monkeybike, what about the condition of the SR Yamaha next to it :shock: ?
  5. ooooohh... nasty. :LOL: Nah kane is over there digging up his girlfriend and some fresh anime. But he spotted this little gem!

Oh and were "friends" :p
  6. Also known as "Gutter Friday" in some parts of the 'net. :grin:
  7. There are in austraila and road legal ,from what i understand ,if you like it...... get one.LOL.
  8. http://www.mini-cooper1.com/my_custom.html

Want a super charged one ,vroom vrooom .
    They also use them for golf ,you hook you bag and buggy to the back.

I might get one ,hook the clubs on the back and you can go to the local MX track {golf course} and ride.
  9. I just think it would be a great bike to leave down at the shack at weymouth.. Ride there on teh trumph and then use the monkey... or the gimp :LOL: as i'd call it to ride around go swimming head to teh shops etc... sno salt on teh trumpy!!