Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My New Bike

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by slowass, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Hi all
    after some sweet talking the little flower into it, I finally got my new Honda VT750cruiser Yesterday,for $10,990.00 drive away, I just can't fault it

and didn't this old fella feel shithot riding home from Wagga Wagga on this 2006 cherry red thumper,lol

was hell of a buzz !

Just need to do more riding,old bones where a bit stiff after the 120k trip home but was worth the pain.

2. Congrats. Plenty of flat straight roads up there to try it out.
  3. Nice looking cruiser mate, you should find the more kms you do, the younger you feel, works for me anyway.

Now not trying to be rude mate, but I was stationed in Wagga Wagga in 1974, and I thought that is was the end of the earth ........ what the hell exists 120kms further away?
  4. Great pic, matey..

120Kms, hmmmm that means you live in, Griffith, Young???

Anyway, enjoy, you've certainly got a bike capable of eating up the miles on those southern roads....
  5. Nice mid sized cruisers the VT750's are... congrats on the new bike :)
  6. And ....... the faster you ride, the faster you feel younger.

Congrats and enjoy your new cruiser.
  7. very shinny... nice bike...
  8. Mate, nothing wrong with wagga.
    im 16, not bored at all here
  9. very very nice ride mate
    i took one of those out on HART riding day and i loved it
    though i do like the 1800cc more haha :LOL: :LOL:

so wrong yet so right :shock: :LOL: :LOL:
  10. Veeerryyy nice bike mate, well done. :)
  11. great bike buddy! bet she feels nice on the open roads :)
  12. Hi nobby
    Wagga would of certainly changed from 1974 if you seen it now,big place and nice to visit now and then

as for 120k's away I live is a liitle place called Trungley Hall,north of Temora
    Nothing there but farms and that is what we try and make a living out of.great way of life

And thanks all for you comments about the bike,I reckon it is shithot, just need to find some place to get my rider abilty up as i have only had my bike licence 8 months ,mid life crisis the little flower calls it

13. I don't go sick over cruisers, but I love that colour!
    With all that dirt around, I'd be getting myself a cover if I was you, makes keeping teh bike clean sooo easy!

Regards, Andrew.