Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

my new bike :)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by tanyathecheeky, Mar 23, 2006.

1. They look cute together.. :D

If i sell the six will the zed get lonely?

mods move it if you need :D
  2. =P~ =P~
    Congratulations, they look hot standing there together :cool:
  3. keep em both... you only live once.. congrats.
  4. Pure optical sex!!!! I love BOTH of those bikes and they are both on the upgrade list. The Zed more so then the 6. Now when do we get a picture with the owner in there aswell???

Oh yeah and more importantly, which one is more fun dand which one has more 'go'??

5. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    nice pic
    Do you fancy giving me one for free? - I promise i will treat it like a new-born
    You cant ride them both together lol
    Very nice bikes!
  6. Yep keep them both, saves you getting a loan bike when yours gets service ;)
  7. Congratulations Tanya, they are both great looking bikes, keep em!
  8. speed wise they're pretty much the same, the zed is more torquey than the six though

zed is definetly easier to ride, it tips in so easily it's hard to believe it's a fair bit heavier than the six

I want to keep the six but a friend of mine wants it, and they have the money.. makes sense to get the money and pay it off the zed :( But I am really attached to it :)

Loan bikes aren't a problem, i work for the kawasaki dealership :)
  9. If you give me the 6 I'll bring it up to visit. :grin:
  10. :grin: :grin: If you need a new best friend you just found one!!! So what does an employee bike price look like compared to a off the street customer bike price (haggling included).
  11. wow so lucky, congrats on the great looking bikes!

So which one do you like riding more? i guess it comes down to that cause keeping two bikes can be really expensive!

I'd love to hear a full review and comparo on the two bikes please please please!!! :)
  12. Two Kwaka's and you for a Kwaka dealership, shit, your living my fantasy.
    :woot: :woot:
  13. they are nice looking bike
    very sexy
    :grin: :grin:
  14. Sell the six, the z will do it all!
  15. That is soooooooo nice :)
  16. Hey Tanya, looked through your photo album - your bike came in a big box!!! Do you get to keep the box? :)

That's so cool, one day I want to buy a brand new bike too, just so that I can have a bike box :) Not that I'd know what to do with one...