Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My new bike

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Screamin TE, Jun 4, 2005.

1. Hey guys.
    I finally went and bought the VF1000F i was after. Its in pretty good nick and i got it for $700. It has just been parked for 18 months.

Well after fiddling around with it for a couple of weekends, i finally got it to start today. All i can say is i was right chuffed to here it thumpin away in the driveway.

It still needs a good tune, and cleanup as it runs a bit rich and rough. I hope to have this thin registerd and on the road real soon.

Happy riding,
    Chris :)

2. Sounds cool mate. What year is the model?
  3. $700 o_O?
  4. 20 huh?? The salesman where I got my new bike is 20, riding a new zx10. IF he was to pay insurance it would cost him $1000/ month!!!

BTW his record isnt perfectly clean.......
  5. Its an 84 model, which has the red, white and black coulour scheme. It also has black comstar wheels, like on my dads CX500, but his are polished. Still has the original pipes, and everything on it. Even a gear sack rack and bag. Its a nice bit of gear, and when i get somewhere to host them, i will post up pics.

6. Chris , WWW.photobucket.com if you want a free pic host or put them up in the netrider gallery .
  7. Well done mate nice looking bike, enjoy

Cheers 8)