Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My new bike.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by MattiasL, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Going to test-drive this bike tomorrow and if it’s in good condition I will buy it.

I am so excited but nervous as well, my first time on the Aussie roads.

Attached Files:

• dr.
      File size:
      25.2 KB
  2. Suzuki DR250 or 350? nice though congrats!
  3. It is a DR250r, I have tried to Google for information about the bike but cannot find much.
  4. oh sorry I didn't realise who you were :S congrats but it goes in, it goes in here:https://netrider.net.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93

I'm sure a mod will move it don't worry :)

5. Oh I was looking for the best place to post it but I did not look far enough:nopity:

Sorry mods, can you move it for me please?

6. They wont move it, they will just lock it and tell you off. They will appreciate it if you go to thread tools at the top of the screen and lock it yourself.
  7. Why don't they move it instead of deleting it?
  8. The paint is a little bit rough and the tank has some dints in it so I was thinking to paint the tank satin
    black and cover the plastics with vinyl carbon fibre sheet, what do you guys think about that?
  9. i had a klx 250 that was tops
    (if you haven't decided yet)
    oil it and adjust the valves when needed!

these things rock off road, absolute ball
    not too bad on road either

good to see someone get a dirty

remember these are made for the bush, that is where the gold shines through
  10. I have decided on the bike and it will be delivered on Tuesday.

As soon as I feel confident enough I will take it out in the bush.
  11. nothin like bashing a bit of bush...

i dont mind a bit of bush myself :D
  12. I played around a little bit with paint to get some idea how the bike would look in black.

Attached Files: