Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My new bike (with obligatory pics!)

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by AhrimaaN, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Well, here we go people... now's my chance to show off my new beauty.

What better place to situate it than with the Yellow Peril?

I wish I had a better camera with me tho! As the weather was absolutely perfect today, and I won't get a chance like that for a little while again. I also wish I cleaned up my bike a bit before hand haha.

Oh well a bit of photoshoppery and I will be able to get rid of the barrel distortion and fix up the colour a little bit more to give it some bang.

Gallery: http://img11.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dscn4112copy.jpg
  2. Who did the paint job?

BTW i love the RS125's!
  3. I'm not sure. The bike was a prize early last year from the AUS GP sponsors (GMC) It was delivered from A1 Motorcycles so I guess they did it? It's actually a really good paint job, took a while to grow on me though. Interestingly they would have had to swap and match the seats to get them both black, as on all the stock bikes one is red and one is black depending on the paintjob.

I need to get a tank protector for it though and also a couple of white 'aprilia' decals to go on the tank up the top too.

I'm glad they kept the red stripe down the bottom with Aprilia on it.

Me too x 10!! :p on my second one now.
  4. Nice bike , but I have put a query up in the 'secret section' :p
    As to whether it should be
    A: deleted
    B: moved into multimedia [where it should have been posted in the 1st place]

I know the pics are all small but we do have a limit of 3 after that you can just link the rest if you want to show more :)
  5. Ooops. sorry. Can I move it?

Feel free mods.
  6. Doh!
    you made far too many links and when I cleaned it up, I was supposed to cull it to 3 and chopped it to 1
    feel free to add 2 more pics.
  7. Done and done
  8. Rubbish Bob :roll: :LOL:

9. The colors and paint make it look reminiscent of a bumble bee.

Looks good :)
  10. Cheers,

I've ordered a new exhaust and fender eliminator. Once I get them fitted I'll be waiting for some better weather and will borrow my mate's DSLR to redo this shoot to a much higher standard!
  11. i believe this thread kick started off in another section where they might be more pic restricted not sure.

Cheers :cool:
  12. We have a winner :LOL: This thread started off in General :p