Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My new bike "Now w happy snaps"

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by boo, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Shortly after selling my 250 a mth ago, I realised how easy it is to go insane when u dnt have a ride to help "blow off some steam". :mad:
    Greatful I was to scumbag who let me jump on the back of the ducati & share cejays maiden voyage w his new toy. :grin:
    Miserable was how i felt when I crash my only remaining form of transport :nopity: (on the way to Horsham) to chk out a set of wheels.
    Fortitous were the circumstances that booga was in melton to drive me home (I still owe u a blt of red 4that).
    Stranded is the word I would use to describe the fact that my push bike had a flat inner tube, thanks cejay-just let me know how much I owe u for those.
    Most humbled i was when banga lent me his totally "fitted out" turbo diesel (takes speed humps @ 20km's) van, all the way to Horsham to pick up...
    MY NEW BABY!!! :biker:

2004 600RR black n red, I've named it JET sponsored by R.E.A.A:wink: (for those of u who know me).
    Hopefully by wednesday there shld be some photo's up on the Tuesday night coffee thread...
    Topping off my "you'd never have guessed it week" I was lucky to meet Rosie (top chick) & spend some time w Brother G & Bangr/latte munkey down at the island.
    Wot an amazing couple of weeks filled w the most incredible Netrider people, thanks to eveyone who has helped me in one way or another, I am truly appreciative!
    boo

2. Grats on teh new wheels boo.

Get them pics up so we can all have a drool.

3. Congrats on your new ride boo :applause:

4. Re: Amazing group of Netriders & new bike!!!

Pictures are needed, hopefully we will get to drool over it, :LOL: :LOL:
    at tues night coffee.

Was a pleasure to have you on the back of the old girl, you are more than welcome anytime.

5. Congrats on the new baby boo! :woot:

I have to work till about 9 tomorrow night so won't see it at Boronia. Am hoping someone might put up pics for you so I can see the precious new addition to the netrider family. [-o< :grin: :grin:

6. Congratulations, now let's see the pics! :grin:

7. Congrats! There's nothing like a shiny new bike :grin:

8. OK, so the camera is needed for tomorrow?

Congrats on the bike Boo, it sounds like you've had a shite enough time these last couple of weeks.

So, now you've got wheels, you think it needs a bit of a workout?

9. Congrats!!

10. "Connecting Riders"; works every time :wink:

11. Are u kidding CJ! After the 12hr drive round trip, it was all I cld do to get "Jet" out of the van & scrub in those tyers!!!! Yeah baby!!!!

A funny thing....
    "warning-spiders were killed during the making of this story"
    This morning whilst (slowly) lane splitting up the hwy through road works a bloody huntsman comes out frm my right hand fairing (i guess it was getting too hot) runs ova my leg :shock: & around my waist up & under my top *#>!
    Screaming like a banchee I pulled ova & started ripping off my jacket, some dude in a ute thought I'd been hit & (kindly) asks me if I'm ok.
    But laughs n drives on when he see's me plant my foot on the hairy bugger! (it was no hush puppies add w the kinky spider I can tell you!!!)
    :LOL: :LOL:

12. Cool story boo,
    congrats on the new bike.
    CBRRRRRR yum.

13. Hey Boo! Have fun being back on a bike again... :grin: It's good stuff. Happy for you! :) As you saw, I couldn't go 2 days without mine.. :rofl:

Rosie - P.s. I forgot to ask you, can I join this R.E.A.A? [-o< I did quite a lot of work for them at the track on the weekend. :wink: :grin:

14. Are u kidding girl! Afta meeting u down at the island ur not only a member but a much treasured scout!! :wink:

15. You killed the spider??? :shock:
    You do realise that was the only thing turning over the crankshaft? No wonder you had to stop. :p

Congrats on the new ride. Be careful out there, luck doesn't seem to be favouring you lately.

16. Cheers Rotorcycle, but I think my luck is turning around. :grin: Besides, I think I'm very lucky to have meet such wonderful people in recent weeks.

17. awwww, you're so sweet...!

and we likewise for having met you.. :)

now, let me go find a bucket somewhere!

when we going riding?

18. Now that I've given you time to let your stomach settle, how abt after the the Netrider BBQ on saturday? I've got a Stay up Right course in Hoppers on sunday. Hoppers... Where the hell is that anyway? I gotta get me a tomtom!
    If u cld bring ur camera 2coffee that wld b great :grin:
    I tried to arrange one of those V8 super cars chickie babes 2 stand in the photo w "Jet" 2moro, but their 2busy binge eating now that the race is ova :LOL:

19.  Top
  20. Hehehehe I always like to look! :oops: Great bike, nice ladies, but there are some really ugly shots of this big bloke in a blue shirt that just "take away" some enjoyment from the whole experience.... :p

Then again Boo you could whack a couple of them up in "Guys on Bikes...".... :grin: