Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

my new bike 2004 ZZR1200 kawasaki

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by waedwe, Nov 26, 2008.

1. picked up a 2004 kawasaki zzr1200 today and am completely blown away, the size the feel, the smoothness of power , i have ridden it around most of the afternoon and can only once again say i am completely blown away and will be smiling even in my sleep, i love it

2. Very nice; the big Ks look great in that dark blue....
  3. Nice mate. Can't wait to see it in the flesh! :grin:
  4. definitely will go for a ride soon, in fact it's gonna be hard to keep me off it for the forseeable future :grin:
  5. Nice! And good work posting pics of other interesting aspects like what the under seat storage is like....I always wonder about that stuff but don't really bother finding out til the bike is signed sealed and delivered :LOL:
  6. Congrats weadwe :cool: . Bike looks awesome :wink: .
  7. Thanks all, every time on it it just feels better, am riding it like a nanny until i am completely used to it, probably got around quicker on the gpx :LOL: well no time to type gotta leave early to ride it a bit more on the roads around work, i am still smiling wooohoooo
  8. My goodness the bike is a beast, take it from me peoples he has been hyper all day and can't stop grinning.
  9. Congrats on the bike !!!
    Love the colour :wink:
  10. Looks awesome, congrats! :grin:
  11. Thanks all, mastered the centre stand now so alls good , just in time too, was stuck at my works carpark for 1/2hr after work while all the other riders ogled and sat on the bike, it's such a different riding experience so easy and smooth, i can never express in words how stoked i am :grin: