Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My new baby...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by pringa8, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Just picked up my GSXR600 last night, soooooooo happy with it! She's a BEAST!

Can't believe the acceleration on it, the ol GS500 feels like a sewing machine stuck in a dirt bike compared!!

Here's my baby!

2. That's hot as. Hopefully I'm picking up a GSXR750 tomorrow, and going from a CB250, I'm hoping I have the same reaction! :LOL:
  3. Nice bikes those, i was thinking about getting one for a stunt bike but you know shit happens.

Nice colour scheme, Now remember take it easy.
  4. Noice mate, noice.

Deathsminion: from a CB250 to a GSXR750?? To quote auntie jack, "it'll rip yer bloody arms off!!". Good luck.
  5. I'm so envious of you two! Of course, I can't even ride my 250 at the moment :cry: . Stuck inside posting my ar$e off instead :LOL:
  6. Class unit. Well done. You must be very proud!
  7. I can't wait to get it out to the track! I've been patiently sitting on the sidelines with my GS500 while my mates all hit the creek, now I can finally join them!!
  8. Hot!

I can't wait for my upgrade :(
  9. Are the blue wheels standard?

@Pete: CB's aren't that slow :(
  10. Got any black paint for those wheels :?:

11. *Flouro Yellow!

Trust me.
  12. Nuce Suzi. Not sure about the wheels. Now play nicely :grin:
  13. Nice one... So have you been grining so much it hurts?
  14. Yep. wheels look gay
  15. HEHE CB250 to GSXR750, what a rush that would be!!
  16. Congrats, nice bike (another one not sure about the wheels)enjoy
  17. Let us know how it all goes... I've got a CB too and am interested to know how other bikes go in comparison.
  18. It's going to be your road bike AND your going to track it? I hope you've got a back-up commuter; it's not going to stay upright all the time :shock:

very nice, all the same :wink:
  19. Hey, were on the bike at the College St/Eastern Valley Way intersection around 5-5:15ish this arvo? If so, very nice! :grin: Sounds tops!