Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My new album - And you may have already heard it!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by moog, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Well not to blow my own horn (actually I did blow the horn) but my new album is out at your local record store and iTunes and is a kinda chilled acoustic folk pop thing.

A number of different companies have used the songs on their ads so you may recognise some of them from TV.

Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think!

2. God job getting it out there.

Any of Uncle Bob's voltage controlled oscillators and filters used on any of the tracks?
  3. Nice cruisy tunes!

Just a tip - we set up our own MP3 sales service for Suade and we're finding that if we can channel people towards that, we can sell digital stuff cheaper, and keep more of the money. I dunno what kind of distribution deal you guys are on, but iTunes returns a very low percentage of sale prices back to us.
  4. Whats the Linky for your site Loz.

I'll get meself a copy.

Onwards and Upwards to you and the Band.

5. But Loz, doesn't bypassing iTunes mean that you are pirating your own material and destroying the music industry?
  6. I'd love to hear it, but I'm not going to download iTuneless and all its baggage just to hear it :(.