Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My new 659 monster

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by Rob H, Apr 2, 2012.

1. New to me although 9 mths old. It's my first bike and I went out for my virginal solo ride at the weekend and I loved it.

The bike is quite different to the Honda Super Four that I learned on so it will take a while to get used to it but I will enjoy every minute of it.

2. Great bike, i have had mine since Nov last yr and love it. Plenty of torgue, easy to manuovere around in traffic. Sounds good, looks great. What more could you ask for.
  3. Nice bike!
  4. and in go fast red!! congrats!!
  5. So how long until you fit some new cans?

Congrats on the purchase, looks like a great bike. Be sure to give a review once you have some more km on it.
  6. I just noticed your location, so let me know if you want to meet up for a ride sometime. I do shift work, so mid-week or weekends are good for me, I work every second weekend, and every other weekend I am out riding.
  7. I think I will leave it stock, at least for now. I'm more than happy with the sound.

I'd be happy to provide a review and thanks for the offer of going out for a ride. I'll let you know when I'm free. Are there any regular meet ups on the coast?
  8. Not any regular meets that I am aware of. I usually do a 180km odd loop around Conondale and Kenilworth. Or the occasional run down to the dams and Mt G.