Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

My new '07 model graphite Daytona 675

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Peleus, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Sorry for the bragging post, just can't resist I'm so excited.

Just put my deposit down for a new '07 model graphite Daytona 675.

Unfortunately its going to be the hardest 1.5 months of my life because thats how long its going to take until its delivered. Oh well.

I struck a deal including the seat cowl, gel seat and tank pad.

Just felt the need to share :D
  2. good stuff, they are a pleasant looking bike.

thats a lot of solitaire :LOL:
  3. Bastard! :mad: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  4. #4 Seany, Dec 28, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  5. Re: Woohoo!!

You bastard... I Hate you! :p
    I mean that in the nicest posible way I hope you understand :grin:
  6. Nice, congratulations, a picture would be nice.
    Assume you got a good deal.
  7. Congrats on the upcoming purchase. That's going to be a looooong 1.5 months! It's one of my 'possibles' for when I upgrade in 10 months. Hope to hear what you think of it once you pick it up :cool: :grin: :cool:
  8. I'd be runnin around making brm brm noises. I heard the triumph engine note in a video posted on a bike review site a few months ago and it was pretty memorable.
  9. Well done, awesome bike. Was looking at buying one myself earlier this year. Cheapest I could get one for was $16000 on road.
  10. 1.5 months, bah!. I waited 6 for mine.
    It was completely worth it though, you will love it. You might even find yourself going out to the garage at night just to look at it because you can't sleep because your cheeks are sore from smiling and you can't get the thought of riding your 675 out of your head.
  11. congratz mate :grin:
  12. Yes, a 675 was included in the price :grin:
  13. Congrats, mate, just don't get in the way of the mighty Hornet on Macquarie Pass, eh??

Just kidding, of course, but I think Wazza in Melbourne waited over 6 months for his, so your're getting off lightly..
  14. Congrats Peleus. Awesome bike. I'm ordering mine around March/April but I've been told I have to wait about 3 months for my graphite 675 :(