Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

my mt-01

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by jamie, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Hi guy's just picked up my 05 mt-01 with 1800kms on the clock,and I just love it 1700cc v-twin naked bike,great pick up and a lot faster on the twisties than I thought,I still have my r6 in the garage but I must get rid of it,the misses wont let me have the best of both worlds.

2. a) this is not the section for bike sales.

b) that was a shit ad
  3. c) Deyago and I think you should have bought a Tuono. :LOL: :LOL:
  4. Tell the Mrs you've borrowed it for a few years :LOL:
    Congrats , Post a picture mate :)
  5. mt-01

deago I dont give a rats about your tuno, my opinion is that I am happy with the mt-01 ,so keep your wisdom to your self if not costructive.
  6. Jamie I reckon that's one of the hottest bikes around. I'd love to hear more about it, how does she ride? Does she feel heavy with such a large dong?
  7. my mt01

she does not fell that heavy once your rolling, once you get used leaning on the bars it corners realy well,witch was a surprise seen as though it ways 240 odd kg,I will try to get some pics on the go.cheers.
  8. Haven't read it yet .... but how is it that you ride a 2009 model MT-01?
  9. These models are only good with a stage three upgrade.
  10. upgrade?
    at 1700cc these things need MORE power???